Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 67: No thinking


I've been putting this off today... it's been a long day... it's been a different day. Actually, to be totally honest, I don't have a tip today. I think today's tip should be to not think about how we can better ourselves. We should just try to not think at all sometimes. I've been trying to not think the whole day. I can't say it's been a success, but it should be good for us to do sometimes. If it means sleeping half the day, and watching t.v. the other half, we should try it for a day. Just rest your mind and don't think! Let go of everything that makes you think throughout the day (work, duties, responsibilities, etc.) Take a day off and do nothing and think nothing. I wish I could've done that today, for my sake.
I sit here trying to post this as I listen to the voices and screams coming from a retarded movie called "Jennifer's Body" from the other room. If it takes a movie like that to take your mind off things, then, watch it.
The No Tip of the Day: I'm not thinking about anything to give you as a tip today.
"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it." Sydney J. Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment