Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 74


I apologize for the late post today...
I've had a pretty long day... but I'm finally home now, and, you have my attention. I wasn't at the gallery today, which means that, no, I don't have my business hours set yet...and, I'm probably going to be "closed" on Thursdays. I don't have much to say today, except that, I had a Cup of Noodles and enjoyed it so much.
Actually on a more interesting note... wow... I don't have a more interesting note...
The best thing I can give you guys is this video I just watched...


It's a beautiful short film by Arev Manoukian, "Nuit Blanche" which means"White Night" that was posted on Facebook today by Yerevan Magazine and I think everyone should watch it. The film is of a moment between a man and a woman... if any of you have ever felt this, it can be a long moment. It makes me think of how fascinating we, as humans, are, and the extraordinary powers of our feelings. It's moments like these that make life so incredible and this film not only emphasizes it, but it is so beautiful overall... the pictures, colors, and, best of all, the music. Enjoy...
Tip of the Day: Watch this film... try to enjoy it in your own way... and, sometimes, remember to go back to the basics and try watching an old film and listen to the kind of music that takes you somewhere else, to a different time and place.

No comments:

Post a Comment