Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 69: Cheers...Kenats...Salud...


She looked beautiful yesterday... never seen her look more beautiful or happier... Congrats again!
Besides seeing her in her dress, last night was great because I saw friends from high school that I hadn't seen for years... It was so nice to see them again. Some were still single, some engaged, some married, and some with kids. It was a night of reminiscing and catching up. I found out about two more readers, and from what they told me, it's pretty damn difficult to post a comment on this thing, but, I'm so glad you guys are with me. It was so nice to see all of you again!
I was asked the question, "So when are you getting married?" maybe about 36 times... but, if anyone missed out on asking me last night or ever... my answer was, "Well, we were shooting for August of this year, but we shot a little further to early next year." So, I promise to keep you guys posted when we figure out a date. I was acutally thinking about how fun it would be to go through posting blogs and planning a wedding in the next year, but I honestly don't know how or when it's all going to happen yet.
Being there last night made me realize that there are so many friendship possibilities out there, with old friends and acquiaintances, that just pass us by...
One thing that was amazing was the fact that these girls were still as good friends as they were in high school. High school, unfortunately, being almost ten years ago, is long time gone, and I commend them for staying together.
It's kind of amazing how and where life leads us, and who we come across at certain points in our lives. I would like to dedicate today's post to all the girls I toasted with last night, with my glass of Merlot. Even though we were drinking to Arpi's happiness, I toast, again, to you guys from my past and for all your smiles and hugs when you see me. Thanks for a fun filled night and I wish you all great success and happiness forever...
Tip of the Day: It's Saturday night, if you read this in time, I say, go out and have a little fun with a couple of girlfriends. Enjoy each other's company while you're still young and when you get older. Every friendship at any age is needed...
"It is by chance that we meet, by choice that we became friends."

1 comment:

  1. thank you iren for being part of my wedding and the well wishes....seeing you always puts a smile on my face because you are such a genuine person in my life and i wish you the best and cant wait to party with u soon

    ReplyDelete