Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 66



Last night I watched "An Education," the movie...
I don't want to kill the plot of the movie for you, but it was basically about how a person can lead a double life. (I hope that doesn't kill it for you guys...) We can, as moral people, think that leading a double life is wrong and that's it! No ifs or buts!! Right?
I'd think Right! a couple of years ago, but, I can kind of comprehend it now, a bit. It's definitely not right to do it, but it's a type of situation that many of us can face in life. I think that when life becomes regular and stable, we tend to get bored of ourselves and our lives. So, change is always good. Personally, when I get bored and static, I dye my hair or buy new clothes. But, my shopping account doesn't hold up for too long and my hair can't take the peroxide too much, so, I find other ways to deal with it...
This morning, while I was getting ready, I felt like cutting my own hair, so I gave myself short bangs, and, now, I feel so much better. My mom walked in while I was doing this, (and she's a hairstylist and has been for over 20 years) she looked at me with a confused look on her face, and turned and walked away. I stood there with a clump of hair in my left hand, looked over at her, and went on as I was...

Tip of the Day: Find/figure out different ways you can stay fresh and new. If it means cutting your own hair, go ahead... what's the worse that can happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment