Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 85: Quote ME


A stranger made me smile today... we were walking past each other on the street and she made a joke about wearing this bride's dress in a store window. (it was a joke because she was probably in her late 70s) When she noticed me giggling, she said, "I made you laugh..." as she smiled at me. I smiled back at her and thought about how nice it was that she cared I was laughing. Believe it or not, it made my day special...
Tip of the Day: Greet or smile at a stranger... you never know who needs a smile in their day. ( I wrote the tip before finding this quote and, strangely, they're similar... I could've been quoted!)

"Today give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day."
H. Jackson, Brown Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment