Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 243: Kris Kan


Some days, I don't want to do this anymore...
Some days, I don't enjoy doing this...
Some days, I can't be clever, smart, right, funny, interesting, positive, or me...
Some days, I would just like to take a PASS...
Today, I'd like to skip my turn... Today, I'd like to give someone else a chance at this...
I was inspired by another artist. If you haven't heard of him, (you probably have...) check out Kris Kan's blog. He is a professional photographer and you can see view his blog at kriskanblog.com There is a video posted on the front page of him photographing a wedding in Greece. That is what inspired me today... so, I'd like to give him and his passion the credit for Day 243. Seeing passionate artists like him at work give me the fuel to keep at this and give you the quality I promised you until the end.

Tip of the Day: Some days, you have to give someone else a chance and give them all the credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment