Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 265: I'm Already Smiling...


As I sit here... some of us are watching a movie, some are sleeping, some are making popcorn in a pan, and some of are surfing the web. I'm observing the family tonight... this is my life...
I wonder how I can make this moment freeze in my mind so that I won't ever forget it?
I have Milk Duds to my right and wedding and art magazines to my left, which is what I entertain myself with these days. Despite the goal weight I plan to achieve, in the past 15 minutes, I've consumed half a box of Milk Duds... I'm okay with that because I have this moment frozen in my head, and, this moment, is perfect, no matter the calories.
I started my day with a few people from my childhood... We had a great breakfast with great conversation, and, now, I end my day with the few people in my life I trust most. It's been a great day and this is a great moment.
If I don't succeed at freezing this moment, right now, Day 265 is a permanent post that explains it all... just 100 days before the end...
Right now, I'm not asking myself what would make me happy because I'm already smiling...

Tip of the Day: In order to freeze certain moments in life, notice them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment