Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 259: Life is Good


"Neutral" is the only way I can describe today. It's that feeling of feeling absolutely nothing. It happens rarely, but it happens. Those days when you feel like you'd be better off floating away than trying to get anything done. Those days when you could care less about what needs to get done. It might be the "Monday" syndrome but it has come around on Tuesdays and Wednesdays too. I might as well have been sleeping the whole day. Yoga class was one thing I was going to do but Shau May cancelled on us. I didn't mind because my mind was already relaxed... maybe, it was better to skip Yoga today.
I hope I can shift to Drive tomorrow, for my own sake. It's getting dreary not feeling anything. I have to say though, the numbness is nice sometimes. It helps to refuel for, and from, the exhausting days. To end on a positive note, tonight, I'm feeling absolutely nothing, but I'm thinking, "Life is good."

Tip of the Day: No matter if you're in reverse, neutral, or drive, remember that your day/life is what you make of it.


“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find ''tomorrow'' on the calendars of fools. Forget yesterday's defeats and ignore the problems of tomorrow. This is it. Doomsday. All you have. Make it the best day of your year. The saddest words you can ever utter are, ''If I had my life to live over again. ''Take the baton, now. Run with it! This is your day! Beginning today, treat everyone you meet, friend or foe, loved one or stranger, as if they were going to be dead at midnight. Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.” - Og Mandino


No comments:

Post a Comment