Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 252: I'd rather be better...


I'm not liking this statistics tab... it's way too much information for me to handle, especially since my "I'm better" post a few days ago. People seemed to have stopped reading! People... I'm not that much better. I know people with problems are far more interesting, but who doesn't have problems, right? So, I'd like to state that I'm not that much better... I'm a bit better... Actually, I just finished arguing with my mom about wedding details. Somehow, she thinks she can pick things out for me... I don't know how she got that idea, but, it's over now. I think she gets it now... I concluded the argument saying, "If you have a suggestion, that's what the suggestion board is for!" I think it's all better now... it'll be okay. This part is supposed to be the best part of it all, according to ME. In other words, I'm enjoying the arguments and rudeness.

On a different note, someone asked me the other day, "What happened, why aren't you posting your weight?!" Uhhh, well, honestly, between the French baguettes and the cream cheese I had this morning, I don't think the numbers are going to be much different... But, I promised, and I will be posting my weight sometime in the near future... before... the 365th day.

There are many things on my mind. There are too many things on my mind. With the wedding coming up in less than 9 months, moving out of the house, the deaf man walking into the gallery and kissing me today, the woman farting next to me in Yoga class, and... being "better", it all seems to have come together and turned into a big, mushy ball in my head making me feel like I'm congested. The truth of it is, I am better, a lot better, so, if I've lost a few of you guys due to my healthy status, then, so be it. I'm going to stop paying attention to the statistics... I'm going to keep doing this until something interesting happens to me, hopefully, something that'll affect my boring "betterness." On second thought, I'd rather be better...

Tip of the Day: If you feel like being at a normal, healthy state is getting boring for you, go to Magic Mountain or something because being better is what we'd all rather be...

1 comment:

  1. Somehow, she thinks she can pick things out for me... I don't know how she got that idea, but, it's over now. I think she gets it now... hmmmmm!
    I have to say this is the coldest, the heartless statement a parent can hear.
    You know probably when your mom was 8 she had a doll with your name on it. She pampered her doll, dressed her and in her imagination had a wedding for her. Then it was you a baby doll, exactly the way she had in her imagination, I would say maybe more. I don't know how old you are but whatever it is multiply by 365 days, multiply by 24 hours, multiply by 3600 seconds then you will know how many times she wanted to dress you as a masterpiece. Now you answer yourself, is she really has to Somehow, to think she can pick things out for me...

    ReplyDelete