Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 270: Flying Overhead...


The house is quiet tonight... Vegas is the reason for the quiet... Vegas was calling... so, now... it's really quiet. It hasn't been quiet for months...
I've spent 40% of my day, today, at home... in this quiet house... It was one of those rainy days, but without the rain. By the time I left the house to get some things done, it was around noon. I had to drive towards LAX to my destination, and as I met traffic halfway, I looked up at the sky...
I watched the planes fly low overhead as they were landing... and, it made me think: I wake up, waste my time laying in bed for a few minutes, waste my time eating a bowl of Corn Flakes, then, while I get dressed and ready to leave the house, I listen to the Kardashian sisters and their "oh, so important" conversations, and, finally, when I'm ready, I leave the house and try to get things done!... and, all the while there's someone flying a plane, across the world, transporting hundreds of people to their destination... I think that kind of capability is amazing! So, I am going to try to fly my own plane, in my own way, from now on...

Tip of the Day: Try not to waste much of your time... while you're playing games on your phone and watching Youtube videos, someone's flying overhead...

No comments:

Post a Comment