Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 250: I changed my mind...


So, I posted late today because I was busy praying... No, I'm just kidding, it just took me a while to get my thoughts together and stop changing my mind.
Well, 250 days down... 115 days to go...
Day 250 is, kind of, a big day for me. Today, I surprised myself. My reaction to a certain situation was not how I had thought it would be. After I reacted, I thought about why I reacted the way I did, and it made me realize how we, as human beings, change our minds and thoughts daily. Depending on where our day takes us, what kind of experiences we have, and who we meet, we change. We all know we change... physically and mentally, but... our views and big ideas also change. If we thought of a certain thing in a certain way, we might think of it differently later on in life. The saying, "Never, say never" does exist. My reaction towards this certain situation was better than I had expected, and it made me feel like a better person for it. If you had asked me a few days ago, I'd imagine an extremely different kind of reaction from myself, but, as you know it, I've changed my mind about this certain situation in life. I choose to look at things this way and that's how it suits me right now. Maybe, I'll disagree with my Day 250 self, but, today... on Day 250, I changed my mind.

Tip of the Day: You, unconsciously, change your mind about many things in your life. You should let yourself change into the person you need to become. As long as you stay true to yourself and not lose sight of who you really are, you won't regret the changes that take place.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit

No comments:

Post a Comment