Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 257: Happy Sunday!


Vodka is the reason why this post is late... I have nothing more to say, expect that this happens about once a year, and Day 257 was that day.
There were reasons for the Vodka: Little man turned 10!... and Baby Leon was born... Well, actually, I partied with a good friend of mine from a long time ago. She was apart of my life when there was a lot of partying going on and, after a few years of being apart, Vodka brought us back together again. Just so you know, I have a very low tolerance for alcohol, so when I say Vodka, I mean (maximum) 2-4 shots... I know, I'm lame.
Anyhow, I was alert enough to remember I needed to post. I got home, turned the computer on, and, went straight to bed. So, I apologize, but it was a health related issue for the delay.
On the other hand, I am up as early as the sunshine, without the actual sunshine. Looks like it's going to be a cloudy day, but since I'm posting early this morning, I'd like to say, "Have a very nice Sunday." (That last part sounded like the weather channel.)

Tip of the Day: Enjoy your day, even when it's cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment