Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 251: I wonder...


I wonder where you are... I wonder what you're doing... I wonder what you're thinking... I wonder about you sometimes... I wonder if you wonder about me... I wonder about you everyday... maybe twice a day... I keep you in my wonders because you were apart of a time in my life when I was full of wonder and, sometimes, you even made me feel wonderful... so, tonight, I wonder about you... and I hope you are in a wonderful place, doing a wonderful thing, thinking wonderful thoughts...

Tip of the Day: We all wonder... It's okay to let yourself go and wonder sometimes. Wondering about people and things in life keep your imagination alive and your emotions sensible. Be present while wondering and you'll get to know yourself better.

Definition of wonder - wuhn-der
to speculate or think curiously; to be filled with admiration, amazement, or awe; marvel

1 comment:

  1. sometimes is okay.... but sometimes you get so caught up in the past it lives in your thoughts as the present. It is different for everyone so I admire you for your courage to try to make sense of everything.

    ReplyDelete