Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Eerren 2011 Planner: Would you like one?

Here is a page out of my 2011 planner. I know most of my readers bought planners from me last year. I wanted to give you guys an idea of how the 2011 planner will look so that you can give me an idea of many I'd need to print. Last year I had 25 printed and they sold for $25. If you guys can please let me know if you're interested and I'll go ahead and get them printed in time for Christmas present ideas. I have to say that this year I will try to make them better because I've received a lot of feedback from users. I hope that the printing and binding costs will be what they were last year so that I can give you the same sale price, but either way, if you're interested, I will go ahead and get them printed. Thanks!

1 comment: