Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 248: I pause...



First off, I would, please, like to ask a favor from you guys. Please go to this link and rate my work. I've entered this competition in Miami and I need votes. I will be posting the link everyday to remind you guys to vote. If you can vote everyday, that would be really nice. I think you can vote once every 24 hours. So, here it is... thank you : http://www.arttakesmiami.com/portfolioView.php?preview=true&artist=Eerren

I was putting my jeans on this morning, which I hadn't worn since the beginning of Summer, and I noticed an inscription on the inside.
It read: If I could reach up and hold a star for everytime you've made me smile, the entire sky would be in the palm of my hand.
Reading that made me pause, even though my jeans were halfway up...

Then, as I was driving, I decided to open my sunroof, which was, probably, the 3rd time since I got the car 2 years ago. I stopped at a red light, looked up, and there were hundreds of birds sitting on the telephone wires right above me. That was another moment that made me pause...
Now, I'm home, back in the same place I was this morning. There is nothing about this moment that makes me want to pause... except... for the silence that exists at this moment. And, now, I pause...
Tip of the Day: Small moments happen in your day that make you pause. Just try to be present enough to notice them.

No comments:

Post a Comment