Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 247: Starbucks Celebration

My sister went out to Starbucks to get some goodies for us because, today, we're celebrating! I'm not really sure what we're celebrating, but, tonight, is, somehow, the last night I will be doing something and the first night I am starting something new. Today is a day of change... and, sometimes, small changes are worth celebrating.
Change is not always something we want in our lives... getting married, moving out, having children, losing someone, loving someone, quitting a job, getting a new job, and getting older are just some major changes we go through in life. The small changes are usually the ones that go unnoticed. Tonight, my sister made me notice a couple of the small changes in my life that are worth celebrating.

Tip of the Day: Celebrate the small things in life. Everything in life is worth celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment